Wednesday 8 August 2012

European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)

For those who don't know it. I really recommend you to apply for the European Health Insurance Card. I post it because I've talked with friends who are going on Erasmus this year and they didn't know it!
-----------
Por aquellos que no lo saben. Os recomiendo que os hagáis la tarjeta sanitaria Europea. Lo posteo porque he hablado con amigos que se van de erasmus este año y no lo sabían!
-----------------
Per aquells que no ho saben.Vos recomano que demaneu la targeta sanitària Europea. Ho escric perque he parlat amb amics que s'en van d'Erasmus aquest any i no ho sabien.

WEBPAGE IN SPAIN: http://www.seg-social.es/Internet_2/Trabajadores/PrestacionesPension10935/Asistenciasanitaria/DesplazamientosporE11566/TSE2/index.htm

I have a shit as a light in my bedroom.it's difficult to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment